An 8-week intensive business program to develop your business or validate an innovative idea.
Think you’re ready to learn what it takes to expand your business beyond the Yukon? Take 20 seconds to join the waitlist so you don’t miss the first round of participant selection and Early Bird program discount!
The Startup Bootcamp is right for you if:
- You are committed to your business
- OR you are ready to launch your business idea
- You are willing to push yourself to become a better leader and entrepreneur
- You are eager to learn and put in the work
- You want to have a successful business
Graduates from the 2022 Bootcamp Startup Intensive program give a 9.4 rating! ★★★★
The Startup Bootcamp is NOT for you if:
- You can’t dedicate 10 – 15 hours a week to building your business through hands-on training and mentorship
- You haven’t picked an idea or have too many to choose from
- You only want one aspect of the program
- You aren’t ready to push yourself yet
If that sounds like you, we can still help you!! Check out these programs made for you:
Okay, I’m In—But Is My Business Ready?
Maybe you have a business, but you…
- Want to go full-time but aren’t sure how.
- Want to create a new product or revenue stream and need support launching it?
- Have let go of opportunities because you didn’t have the administration/structure in place.
- Might be feeling overwhelmed with everything you need to learn.
- Feel like everything is happening too fast and too slow at the same time.
You have a business idea and you …
- Are committed to getting your business launched.
- See a clear problem but aren’t clear on the solution or how it would work.
- Aren’t sure who would buy your product/services?
- Aren’t sure how to find customers and what they would pay.
- This is your first business and you want to do it right.
- Have already taken steps to get your business going but need confidence to say it out loud.
Still not sure it’s a fit? Sign up anyway!
We’ll give you a chance to voice your concerns and find support that works for you.
What You’ll Get:
Hear from specialized guest speaker sessions with local entrepreneurs and industry-leaders. Receive a professional headshot photo and support writing “About me” bio. Be featured in a Blog post feature in our newsletter. Optional, discounted 2-month Yukonstruct membership to Cospace and Makespace for the duration of the program.
One-on-One sessions with executive coaches to overcome mental blocks and build confidence. Access to Yukonstruct’s Book Club and find a safe place to connect with other entrepreneurs on the same journey as you.
Cover topics like Ideation, leadership development, Business Model Canvas and other planning business tools, goal setting, time management, understanding your customer, market research, branding 101, navigating funding, grants, growth, and more!
Pitch Training, Elevator Pitch, Understand what funders and investors are looking for Completed Pitch Presentation, Graduation Showcase With “Powerful Strangers”, Pitch your business to a LIVE audience. The crowd is INVITE ONLY– Stakeholders, investors, and fellow entrepreneurs listening to your business Support in crafting your pitch and build your public speaking confidence
Please let us know if this is something you want. We are considering building this into the program if enough people are interested.
As of 2022, 63 bootcamp graduates have joined our Alumni community. You could be next!
Kaska Dena Designs
Cohort 6 – Local Leaders
Grandma Treesaw’s Bannock
Cohort 6 – Local Leaders
Hybrid, In-Person, or Online, depending on Cohort Availability.
Payment options are available! If cost is a barrier to your participation, email email@example.com.
The program is 8 weeks long. The next intake will be announced soon!
Submit your application by July 31, 2022! Applications close at 12 midnight.
Candidates are invited to interview
Mid-August: Interviews are conducted over Zoom.
Time: 9 AM – 4 PM Date: Fridays, Weekly (Pending on Cohort availability) Duration typically: Oct. – Nov.