A 3-month virtual program to develop and validate your business idea
The Business Bootcamp is right for you if:
- You have an idea for a business and you want to see if it is feasible
- You have a business idea you are confident about and you are ready to do the work to bring it to life
- Your startup is operating but you are stuck on what the next steps are
Three key objectives of the Business Bootcamp:
- Connect you to a supportive network of mentors and access to a community of dynamic entrepreneurs
- Deliver training and mentorship that will equip you with the skills and knowledge needed to build and launch a business
- Teach you how to attract the capital you need to take your idea to the next level
What will you get?
12 week online Bootcamp program
- Our online training modules and weekly virtual sessions will go deep into topics like customer discovery, sales strategy, marketing, pitching, and much more.
Specialized guest speaker sessions
- An impressive lineup of industry-leading guest speakers who will share their knowledge and expertise in areas such as sales & marketing, capital, legal, finance, team & recruitment, not to mention founders who understand your current journey.
Introductions to the ecosystem
- Taking part in the Bootcamp will connect you to partners, investors, funding opportunities, business services, and a dynamic community of entrepreneurs.
- Complimentary Yukonstruct memberships to Cospace and Makespace for duration of the program
- Complimentary business portrait by professional photographer
Program Graduation and Pitch Night
- An opportunity to pitch your startup to an audience of stakeholders, investors and fellow entrepreneurs.
- Next Cohort: Fall 2022
- Application Deadline: TBA
- Start Date: TBA
- Schedule: Tuesday evenings 5-8pm + Saturdays 9am – 12pm
- Duration: 3 months
- Pricing: $500 – if cost is a barrier, please let us know.