Are You Ready To Launch?
An 8-week intensive business program to develop your business or validate an innovative idea.
Our bootcamps have seen 54 graduates develop their business skills and launch into their passions. Will you be next?
The Startup Bootcamp is right for you if:
- You are committed to your business
- OR you are ready to launch your business idea
- You are willing to push yourself to become a better leader and entrepreneur
- You are eager to learn and put in the work
- You want to have a successful business
The Startup Bootcamp is NOT for you if:
- You can’t dedicate 10 – 15 hours a week to building your business through hands-on training and mentorship
- You haven’t picked an idea or have too many to choose from
- You only want one aspect of the program
- You aren’t ready to push yourself yet
Okay, I'm In– But Is My Business Ready?
Maybe you have a business, but you…
- Want to go full-time but aren’t sure how.
- Want to create a new product or revenue stream and need support launching it.
- Have let go of opportunities because you didn’t have the administration/structure in place.
- Might be feeling overwhelmed with everything you need to learn.
- Feel like everything is happening too fast and too slow at the same time.
You have a business idea and you …
- Are committed to getting your business launched.
- See a clear problem but aren’t clear on the solution or how it would work.
- Aren’t sure on who would buy your product/services.
- Aren’t sure how to find customers and what they would pay.
- This is your first business and you want to do it right.
- Have already taken steps to get your business going but need confidence to say it out loud.
Still not sure it's a fit? Apply anyway! We’ll give you a chance to voice your concerns and find support that works for you.
What You'll Get
Connect: Mentor network and BIz community
Hear from specialized guest speaker sessions with local entrepreneurs and industry-leaders. Receive professional Headshot photo and support writing “About me” bio. Be fetured in a Blog post feature in our newsletter. Optional, discounted 2-month Yukonstruct membership to Cospace and Makespace for the duration of the program.
Work: Business Building Tools and Support
One-on-One sessions with executive coaches to overcome mental blocks and build confidence. Access to Yukonstruct’s Book Club and find a safe place to connect with other entrepreneurs on the same journey as you.
Learn: Training modules and weekly sessions
Cover topics like: Ideation, leadership development, Business Model Canvas and other planning business tools, goal setting, time management, understanding your customer, market Research, branding 101, navigating funding, grants, growth and more!
Launch: Take your next steps towards success
Pitch Training, Elevator Pitch, Understand what funders and investors are looking for Completed Pitch Presentation, Graduation Showcase With “Powerful Strangers”, Pitch your business to a LIVE audience. The crowd is INVITE ONLY– Stakeholders, investors, and fellow entrepreneurs listening to your business Support in crafting your pitch and build your public speaking confidence
Support with website development *Potential*
Natasha Peter - Kaska Dena Designs
Cohort 6 – Local Leaders
Teresa Ward – Grandma Treesaw's Bannock
Cohort 6 – Local Leaders