Please note that Yukonstruct’s list of equipment is constantly evolving as we acquire new tools, repair items and replace things. The following list is for reference only and does not guarantee that specific pieces of equipment will be available or functioning on any given day.
Our pride and joy! Makespace has two woodshops: our Light Woodshop offers 766ft² of space for hand tool work, assembly, and classroom activities, while our Power Woodshop has 1161ft² packed to the brim with everything you need for projects big or small. Whether you’re working on wood turnings, cabinetry, or furniture, we have the tools you need to make it happen.
Woodshop orientation is required for access to the woodshop, and teaches you how to safely use the table saw, bandsaw, router, jointer, planer, and more! Check out events calendar to book your woodshop orientation or contact us to get on the waitlist for lathe and CNC orientations.
- Laguna Revo 24/36 Wood Lathe + Easycut lathe tools
- WEN 8″ by 12″ Mini Benchtop Lathe
- Festool Orbital Sander + CT26 Vacuum
- Laguna 8” Sheartec Jointer
- Laguna 20” Sheartec Planer
- General Industrial Drill Press
- Laguna 14|12 bandsaw
- Bosch 12” compound miter saw
- Milwaukee Panel Saw
- Pro 4848 4’x4’ CNC
- Rikon Mortiser
- Powermatic PM2244 22-44″ Drum Sander
- King Industrial Orbital Sander
- Industrial Compressor
- Sawstop Professional Cabinet Saw
- General 24” Drum sander
- Makita Track Saw
- Milwaukee Impact/Driver kits
- Milwaukee Cordless multi tool
- Bosch Jigsaw
- Dewalt Sawzall
- Milwaukee Cordless Circular Saw
- Various hand tools – levels, squares etc.
- Leigh D4R dovetail jig
- Makita Flush Cut Router
- Bosch RA1166 Plunge Router
- Benchdog ProForce Router Table
- Powerweld retractable air lines
- Dewalt Air Stapler
- Makita Brad Nailer
- Kreg foreman pocket hole machine
- Tormek t-7 Sharpening Kit
- Dremel Rotary Tools
- Assortment of Pipe and Quick clamps in various sizes
Digital Fabrication Lab
Do you prefer to design your projects digitally? We have two laser cutters which can cut and etch plywood and other materials up to ¼” thick and 20×32” wide, in addition to a Carvey, a beginner-friendly mini CNC.
All tools in the digital fabrication lab can be self studied, but you must have a knowledgeable staff or member check your first job. There’s always somebody around who can help, or you can book a mentor to schedule a time to meet.
- 20” x 31” Epilog 60 watt laser cutter
- 24” x 12” Epilog 45 Watt Laser Cutter
- Inventables Carvey
Do you have electronics to repair? Are you building robots? Our electronics lab is outfitted with all the equipment you need, and we’re also building a “Jelly Bean Parts” library to help you prototype faster.
All tools in the electronics lab are self studied. Not comfortable with electronics yet? No problem! Check out our events calendar for upcoming workshops, or contact us to get on the waitlist for electronics projects. Remember, members get 20% off all our programming!
- Hakko Sautering Iron
- OK industries portable fume extractor (x2)
- RIgol Programmable DC power Supply
- Goldstar Oscilloscope 0S-7020a
- Full assortment of “jellybean” parts for resale
- XSource TE363 Logic Analyzer
- Proster LCR meter
Our classroom is perfect for class groups, has a 150” projector with a sound system, and a classroom set of high-end laptops powerful enough to do advanced 3D modelling or video game development, and can even be converted into a VR lab. Contact us to learn more about our school group offerings, or take a look at our rentals.
- Asus ROG GL703 Laptops (x8)
- Optoma EH615t Projector
- EluneVision Luna 150″ Motorized Projector Screen
- Samsung HW-J430 Sound Bar
- HTC Vive VR System
We’ve grown up! Our metalshop is now 648ft² of welders, grinders, sheet metal tools, and even a forge! Everything you need to do some metal fabrication.
Metalshop orientation is required for access to the metalshop, and teaches you how to tell different metals apart, how to do basic MIG welding, how to safely grind and cut metal, and more! Check out events calendar to book your metalshop orientation, or contact us to get on the waitlist for plasma CNC, oxy/acetylene, and induction forge orientations.
- King Canada Slip Roller
- King Canada Shear
- King Canada Brake
- SP-15A Induction Forge
- King Canada Bench Shear
- General International drill press
- Millermatic 212 Autoset MIG welder
- ESAB 205C welding machines (x2)
- Miller syncorwave 210 AC/DC stick and TIG welder
- Dewalt DW756 Pedestal Grinder
- Makita Metal Chopsaw
- Torchmate 4×4 Plasma table
- King Canada 7” x 12” metal bandsaw
- English Wheel
- Various power tools
Come be part of the additive manufacturing revolution! Whether you’re doing your first 3D print on our FDM printers, or you’re doing advanced rapid prototyping on our SLA resin printer, or you’re doing digital art on our Wacom Cintiq, you can make it here.
All tools in the hackerspace can be self studied, but you must have a knowledgeable staff or member walk you through your first 3D print on the FDM or SLA machines. Contact us to organize a walkthrough.
- Form2 3D Printer + Wash and Cure Station
- Prusa i3 Mark3s 3D Printer (x2)
- Prusa MMU2s
- Zortrax m200
- Polymake Polysher
- Zing Vinyl Cutter
- Silhouette Portrait Vinyl Cutter
- Jacobs Ladder
- Ecotank ET-7750 Inkjet Printer
- Einscan 3d scanner
- Autocad 2019
- Coreldraw x7
- Vectric V-Carve
- Trimble Sketchup
- Blackmagic Davinci Resolve
- Fusion 360
- Unreal Engine
- Silhouette Studio
- Make the Cut (Vinyl Cutter)
- Autodesk Mesh Mixer
Not just your grandma’s sewing loft, we have a fantastic set of sewing machines, a serger, a light table, and even machines that can sew up to ¾” of leather!
All the sewing machines are self studied, and whether you’re never picked up a needle and thread before, or you need help learning how to draft your own patterns, we always have programming for you in our events calendar. Remember, members get 20% off all programming!
- Sailrite Ultrafeed Walking Foot Machine
- Singer Heavy Duty sewing machine (x3)
- Janome Juno S1234DX serger
- Singer Studio S-16 Sewing Machine
- White 3052 Sewing Machine
- Kenmore 158.135-0287 Sewing Machine
- Tippman Boss Leather Stitcher
- Hair Clippers for trimming fir
- Dress Form
We have the equipment you need for your podcast, your livestream, or your radio ad! All Cospace and Makespace members get 5 free hours per month in our podcasting studio.
- Monoprice 615808 Mixing Board
- 3 Maranz MPM-1000 Condenser Microphones
- 3 OneOdio Over-Ear Headphones
- 3 Neewer 660 Bi-Color LED Studio Lights
- Logitech HD 1080p webcam
- Content Creation PC (AMD Ryzen 5 3600, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650)
- Windows 10
- Blackmagic Davinci Resolve
- Streamlabs OBS