We are looking for someone to join our fast-paced organization who values teamwork, helping people, and continuous learning!
Permanent part-time 3 to 5 days a week availability.
Work is a mix of daytime (9am-5pm), evening (1pm-9pm), and weekends (1pm-9pm)
Yukonstruct Society is a community of makers, creators, and entrepreneurs. You will play a key role in building community through welcoming guests, supporting events, updating our CRM, completing administrative tasks, and assisting our members in their various projects!
Duties and Responsibilities
The employee reports to the Operations Director (the “Supervisor”).
The employee’s duties will be as assigned by the Supervisor and may include, without limitation:
Customer service, supporting members and guests, front desk (50%)
- Providing information and tours, signing up new members, delivering new member orientations, and assisting with our events.
- Ensure a welcoming environment by providing excellent customer service and completing administrative tasks.
Assisting with managing the facilities, equipment, and cleaning (30%)
- Ensure that our hub facilities are maintained, clean, and functional, for members and guests. This includes stocking supplies, maintaining equipment, and following or updating processes and systems for the greatest efficiency.
- Lifting and moving items that are 20lbs (or less regularly) & lifting and moving items that are 20-50lbs occasionally
- Daily and weekly cleaning duties.
Assisting with programming and training (10%):
- Working with the Yukonstruct director team to support the delivery of programming including research, registrations, coordination, and delivery support.
- Delivering training to members and the public where appropriate.
Other Duties (10%):
- This position will evolve with the growth of our organization and will be very dynamic.
- Other duties as assigned by the Operations Director.
Benefits that we offer you because you’re awesome:
- A fun and engaging work environment
- A network of amazing members and community leaders
- Free access to many of our programs, training, and tools
- Opportunity for professional development and supported goal setting
- Free membership to Cospace and Makespace, including member perks – discounted pricing, free delicious local coffee & beer, and more!
Submit a resume & cover letter highlighting how your skills match the position and why you want to work at Yukonstruct. Your cover letter can be simple as this is an entry-level position. Please note only resumes that include a cover letter will be considered.
This job posting will remain active until the position is filled.