- This event has passed.
LIVE EDGE STOOL – Beginner Welding
7 November 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
What you’ll do in this 4-hour session:
- Learn about different metals and how to weld MILD STEEL.
- Gain hands-on experience working with welding equipment.
- Learn about welding safety.
- Weld sturdy metal legs for your stool
- Drill holes to secure the wood stool top
- Learn how to secure wood to metal
- Build a sturdy and fully functional stool
Closed-toe shoes and non-synthetic clothing such as cotton (denim) are required. Participants are required to have all hair tied back for any shop training or workshops.
Participants may wish to bring their own welding gloves (all leather) and protective eyewear.
Disclaimer: This course does not qualify someone to weld structurally, pressure piping, vehicle frames or other processes requiring certification/procedures.
Minimum 2 participants | Maximum 4 participants | Cancellation & Refund Policy
- 7 November 2022
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
- Event Categories:
- Make, Metalshop, Public Event
- Yukonstruct Society
2180 2nd Avenue
Whitehorse, YT Y1A 5N6 Canada