- This event has passed.
INTRODUCTION TO 3D PRINTING
14 November 2022 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
In this 3 hour workshop you will print a small 3D item of your choice while:
- Learning all the basics of what 3D printing is, why it gets so much attention, what you can use it for and what it’s potential could be
- Learning about different types of filaments and how to print with eco-friendly biodegradable materials.
- Learning about the design and 3D Printing software available, which will allow you to to make and print your very own 3D models.
- Discovering a range of free software, online resources, materials and plans that we recommend helping get you started with 3D printing.
- Getting hands-on experience designing and printing an item of your choice.
Please note that it takes a long time to print most items, therefore you will be able to pick up your prints the following day.
All Materials and instructions will be provided to print one small 3D item.