Whether you’re camping, spending a day at the beach, or having a summer gathering at your house, seating is something to consider. Having something compact, lightweight (and therefore easy to store), not to mention comfortable, is super-important. This camp stool can be used wherever you need it and can be stored away easily, or it can be left out in your home for when guests come over—think, ottoman or pouf alternative.
This beginner woodworking workshop will teach you how to safely use the woodshop while using the chop saw, drill press and sanders. Once all your pieces are prepared you will glue, screw, bolt and assemble your folding chair. Our highly skilled instructor will walk you through each step.
All supplies will be provided for this workshop.
Minimum 3 students | Maximum 6 students | Cancellation Policy
- We will ask you to wash your hands as soon as you enter the building. After you wash your hands, we encourage you not to touch your mouth or eyes while in the building.
- We require you to bring and wear a fabric or dust mask. If you don’t have one, free masks are provided (if available to us).
- Workstations are spaced 6 feet apart to limit face-to-face contact.
- Our instructor will be wearing a fabric mask when they can’t social distance.
- Stay home if you are sick or have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.