« All Events
Design Wood and Leather Earrings
13 July 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Create your own custom designed earrings! In this beginner course you will learn basic design skills while creating your unique earing design. Then you will gain an understanding of the laser cutter while cutting out your earrings on leather and wood. Next we will explore the many techniques and hardware used in jewelry making while constructing your earrings. All supplies will be provided. Participants will make a minimum of 4 pair of earrings each.
Minimum 4 students | Maximum 8 students | Cancellation Policy
- We will ask you to wash your hands as soon as you enter the building. After you wash your hands, we encourage you not to touch your mouth or eyes while in the building.
- We require you to bring and wear a fabric or dust mask. If you don’t have one, free masks are provided (if available to us).
- Workstations are spaced 6 feet apart to limit face-to-face contact.
- Our instructor will be wearing a fabric mask when they can’t social distance.
- Stay home if you are sick or have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.