Get started using the laser cutter!
This two and a half hour session covers the basics of how to use Yukonstruct’s laser cutter including safety, ventilation, raster and vector design, print settings, and cutting and etching different materials. Followed by hands-on experience: you will cut out your own project!
Also considered orientation and safety training for the Epilog Fusion and Zing laser cutter for Yukonstruct members.
All materials provided!
Minimum 3 participants | Maximum 5 participants | Cancellation & Refund Policy
- We will ask you to wash your hands as soon as you enter the building. After you wash your hands, we encourage you not to touch your mouth or eyes while in the building.
- We encourage you to bring and wear a fabric mask. If you don’t have one, free masks are provided (if available to us).
- Workstations are spaced 6 feet apart to limit face-to-face contact.
- Our instructor will be wearing a fabric mask when they can’t social distance.
- Stay home if you are sick or have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.