GET STARTED IN THE METAL SHOP BY LEARNING STICK WELDING
What you’ll do in this 4-hour session:
- Learn about different metals and how to weld MILD STEEL.
- Gain hands-on experience working with welding equipment. You will have lots of chance to practice as there is one welding station for each participant.
- Learn about welding safety.
Closed-toe shoes and non-synthetic clothing such as cotton (denim) are required. Participants are required to have all hair tied back for any shop training or workshops.
Participants may wish to bring their own welding gloves (all leather) and protective eyewear.
About the instructor: Jeramy is a welder by trade and works at Yukonstruct.
Minimum 2 participants | Maximum 3 participants | Cancellation & Refund Policy
Disclaimer: This course does not qualify someone to weld structurally, pressure piping, vehicle frames or other processes requiring certification/procedures.
- We will ask you to wash your hands as soon as you enter the building. After you wash your hands, we encourage you not to touch your mouth or eyes while in the building.
- Face masks are encouraged and optional
- Our instructors will be wearing a fabric mask.
- Please stay home if you are sick or have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.