Our billing is continuous and will auto-charge your account every 1 month or 3 months. You can disable auto-renewal in your account if you would like to suspend your membership at any point.
New rates as of January 1, 2016:
|1 month||3 months|
|Student (with valid ID)
|Child (12 & under)*||$20.00||$60.00|
* All members under the age of 18 are required to be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult or guardian.
What is included in my membership?
- TOOLS: +$100,000 worth of specialized equipment & tools (sweet!) – Here is a list of our equipment!
- SPACE: +3,200 sq ft of space (room to build!)
- PEOPLE: join a fantastic community of makers (learn from fun, smart people!)
- Discounts on cool weekly workshops
- Necessary safety training and orientation
- Up to 30% off these products from Adafruit
- Up to 10 % off Home Hardware on commonly purchased items such as lumber and tools (individual discount amounts vary by item)
- Free Beer on Tuesday evenings courtesy of Yukon Brewing
What hours are you open during the week?
You can check out our hours page here!
What about memberships for businesses and non-profit groups?
If you are a business (of 5 or more individuals) or a non-profit society and are interested in a group membership, please contact us directly:
What if I just want to try it out before buying a monthly membership?
Our suggestion is to join us on our weekly free Open House – Every Tuesday from 7:00pm – 8:30pm. It is open to the public – please stop by!
Sign me up! How can I pay?
Our secure online payment system is now operational. Check it out: https://members.yukonstruct.com
*Please note: your membership will auto-renew. You can disable this in your account if you do not want to be a continuous member.
Ask if you have questions or issues with this.