Our billing is continuous and will auto-charge your account every 1 month or 3 months. You can disable auto-renewal in your account if you would like to suspend your membership at any point.
New rates as of January 1, 2016:
|1 month||3 months|
|Student (with valid ID)
|Child (12 & under)*||$20.00||$60.00|
* All members under the age of 18 are required to be accompanied at all times by a responsible adult or guardian.
What is included in my membership?
- TOOLS: +$100,000 worth of specialized equipment & tools (sweet!) – Here is a list of our equipment!
- SPACE: +3,200 sq ft of space (room to build!)
- PEOPLE: join a fantastic community of makers (learn from fun, smart people!)
- Discounts on cool weekly workshops
- Necessary safety training and orientation
- Up to 30% off these products from Adafruit
- Home Hardware Wood Shop discount card
What hours are you open during the week?
You can check out our hours page here!
What about memberships for businesses and non-profit groups?
If you are a business (of 5 or more individuals) or a non-profit society and are interested in a group membership, please contact us directly:
What if I just want to try it out before buying a monthly membership?
Our suggestion is to join us on our weekly free Open House – Every Tuesday from 7:00pm – 9:00pm. It is open to the public – please stop by!
Sign me up! How can I pay?
Our secure online payment system is now operational. Check it out: https://members.yukonstruct.com
*Please note: by signing up, you agree to receive periodic emails about your membership and notifications related to the MakerSpace Society.
Ask if you have questions or issues with this.