YuKonstruct will be hosting a woodworking instructables club!
We will be following along with the Instructables Woodworking Class, learning together as we complete one DIY project per month.
This club is a great whether you’re new to woodworking or just want to solidify your understanding of the woodworking basics! Plus you get to create and learn with other members and go home with neat DIY projects!
The woodworking instructables club is not a workshop. Members can join and go through the lessons by themselves and everyone gets together to figure things out with the group. The intention is to go through the lessons independently and make the projects and learn skills together. There is no YuKonstruct instructor, we are learning together from the lessons put together by instructables.com.
Here’s what you should know:
- Participation in the online classes and hands-on collaborative learning is FREE to YuKonstruct members. There will however be a registration fee for each project to cover the material costs.
- YuKonstruct will host one project per month and will supply the materials for each project. This club will run for a total of 7 months (7 projects).
- Members should sign up a week ahead of time to secure a spot. Register for the club session (project builds) through YuKonstruct’s events calendar. An Instructables premium account is required to take the classes -YuKonstruct members without the premium accounts will be provided with them after signing up for a project.
- You may join for all the lessons and projects or choose just one.
- Members are responsible for going through all previous lessons ahead of time and ensuring that they know the skills needed to do the project.
- There is no guarantee that the project will be completed within the time-frame — you can keep all of the materials, and will have the step-by-step instructions from instructables to continue on your own.
Stay tuned for the upcoming club nights on our events page. Our first project will be Yard Dice!